Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pain Free

I feel 20 years younger my legs feel like they weigh 20lbs less and don't have the pain in them like I use to. If everything stays like this I'm gonna be a happy camper. I have so much more energy now I can't sit still. The last 2 days I have been going 100 miles an hour. I was so wound up last night I didn't get into bed till 1:00 and my dang eyes popped open at 6:00 with my mind going what are we gonna do today. I just got up put on some cloths and walked for a mile then came home a pickled some peppers. Its hell wanting to do so much work now and can't lift more than 5lbs for 6 weeks so I do a lot of walking around. See the doc tomorrow and see if I can't do some work around here. I sure need to mow the yard.



                  I was so bored last night I pulled to camera out and took some pics of the moon. First time I really felt like taking pictures.


           The grand daughter wanted some chickens so come Nov. 6th we might just have some.



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like a successful surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rj,I haven't felt this good in a long while. My whole mental state is different. Didn't realize how much the pain affected me in all different ways.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. I stay in pain all the time, too, and all theyve done is inject steroids so far, BUT i told the doc i have to have something done! Ive looked into radio frequency ablation, but dont know anything about what youve done. Getting to where i can barely walk.

      Delete
    3. Trouble I had a Laminectomy done. If your trouble is your back I can't say enough about DR. Stoval here in Austin. He is one of the top 5 back surgeons in Austin.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Randy, thanks for the comment and for stopping by.
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. So glad that cuttin' session worked out for you!

    I had a lower disc removed when I was fresh outta college. 3-1/2 hour surgery. Not the same as today with new technologies and procedures..

    Good to see you up and running.

    Bigfoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim, it,s mighty quiet around here....hope you are doing good. ?
    Bigfoot in TX

    ReplyDelete