Friday, November 19, 2010

Nov. 19 Friday

Ole Ben In Texas has been after me to start a blog. So I thought I'd give it a shot.


Me I'm just another ole fart waiting for my other half to retire so we can move out to my place out by Big Bend.
I go out quit often and enjoy the peace & quit. I have some Javelina that hang around the place. They keep me company while I'm working.


If I'm not working I'm 4-wheeling with friends

 

When I'm home I mess around with some wood working or my rock working or some photography.


 

I mess around doing all kinds of things. I don't like to set still. 

I guess I best get a move on set still to long. Be back later.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yeee Hawww,, Welcome to the Blogger World !!! Added you in off my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ben says, welcome to the Blogger World. You did a great job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete