Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Out at the ranch with friends

When I go out west we usually go 4 wheeling. This trip we took some friends with us and showed them fun Terlingua style.







                                                                                                                                             

Yea it worked. My dang heat sink on my puter was going bad for some reason. Every time I tried to make a slide show my 4 processors would kick in & it would start to heat up so I would kill it before I burned up my processor. I bought this big ole honkin heat sink & fan. The fan adjusts its speed by how hot the processor gets. With a full load on it I'm getting around 43-46 degrees. Now I can get back to making my slid shows again.

1 comment:

  1. Out standing pictures AGAIN. Some day you gonna have to break down and get you digital video camera,, make movies!!

    ReplyDelete