Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dang Hawk In My Yard

Looked out back and saw this Hawk setting on my fence. I'm willing to bet he's the one that ate all but one of my Gold Fish out of my pond.
I was sitting in the computer room one day and caught a flash out of the corner of my eye, I looked real quick and saw a Hawk flying off with one of my Gold Fish just a wiggling in his talons. Pore little Wilbur was probably scared to death before he was ate. Now ole Frank, he's the one that's left, almost got it one day, he has a scar on his side from that ole Hawk trying to get him. He's a little skittish now and looks around to see if mister Hawk is around before he'll come up to eat out of your hand. Thing about Wilbur is I think he's a strange one, if you know what I mean, when he comes up to eat out of my hand he puckers his lips a bunch, it's kind of weird ya know.


He's a pretty one, just wish he didn't like fish.

3 comments:

  1. One of the dangers of tasting good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must taste good,Dizzy, he had eaten all but one before I knew it.

    Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUH!!! You put our free brightly colored food for him and you're complaining? DUH!!! That's opening a doughnut shop near the Cop Shop!! :-)

    ReplyDelete