Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sat. Nov. 20

Woke up this morning thinking about family. I have lost my whole family in the span of 3 years. Funny they all thought I would be the one going first. I was pretty wild growing up and really didn't think I would make it pass 40. There are times I wish I had a time machine just to go back and relive some of the good times we had. Upcoming holidays always make me think about family.

 Sitting here thinking about what I need to do today. Have some rocks I need to blast, a few for ole Ben & one for customer. About have enough to set my equipment up. I need to go buy a slab of limestone for another project that has been on the back burner. I'll draw them up today and start blasting Monday.
 Its hard working out of my garage every time I open the garage door its like cattle coming to feed. I have neighbors coming from all directions. When I get that slab of limestone I'll need one to help me unload it and set in my blaster.
 Speaking of neighbors one just showed up.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't Merl Harrage who sang "If I'd know I was gonna live this long,I'd taken better care of my self" ? Yep, I know the feeling, some days you just wish for an hour with someone.

    ReplyDelete